Is your service due? Use Ennis Caravans
Servicing of a touring caravan is vitally important for a number of reasons: they run on 2 or 4 wheels, they have a gas system that can vibrate, and they can potentially allow water in. All these things are looked at in our 60 point service schedule, as it will also provide you with peace of mind touring AND add resale value by having service history. And this applies to motorhomes also. In partnership with the Approved Workshop scheme, run by the National Caravan Council, the Caravan Club and the Camping & caravanning Club our 65 point service entails all aspects for safety & enjoyment of your prize possession, including:
- Brakes, bearings, brake shoes, oil seals
- Brake rods, Bowden cable, linkages
- Handbrake & mechanism operation & performance
- Coupling head, gaiter, shaft
- Drawbar, chassis & chassis to floor security
- Ball acting Stabiliser & associated friction pads
- Jockey wheel & shaft assembly
- Corner steadies & undercarriage spare wheel carrier
- Suspension incl. rubbers, bushes, dampers & springs
- Tyre condition, wear pattern, age & size compatibility
- Tyre pressure check & adjustment including spare
- Torque settings
- 12N, 12S/13pin plugs & cables
- Road lights & reflectors
- Leisure battery condition, compartment & charge state
- Battery discharge test & check/top up levels
- Battery charge rate from 12S/13pin plug
- Interior lighting, 12v system operation & fuse rating
- 230v sockets, RCD, MCB, earth bonding
- 230v-12v charger output rate
- Water heater-230volt & LPG
- Fire-230volt & LPG incl blown air
- Refrigerator check-230v, 12v & LPG
- Gas soundness test
- Regulator & LPG hose
- LPG appliances incl FFD’s
- LPG cylinder security
- LPG dispersal/ventilation
- Water pump, taps, microswitches, pressure switch operation
- Water filter & housings
- Waste system
- Cassette toilet operation, security, pump
- Rooflights, windows & fittings
- Doors, handles, locks, catches
- Blinds & flyscreens
- Smoke alarm, fire extinguisher, fire blanket inspection
- Floor Delamination test
- Water Ingress/Decay Report
- Wall Lamination test.
This is just a part of our service. A full list is always available to view at our Service Centre - please ask or we can forward a copy on to you.
Our single axle service is £165 including VAT and our twin axle service is £192 including VAT.
We offer same day servicing at no additional charge.
We also supply & fit:
- MOTORMOVERS by Powrtouch, Truma & Go2
- SATELLITE SYSTEMS
- ALARM SYSTEMS
- SOLAR PANEL SYSTEMS
- REFRIGERATORS, WATER HEATERS (Tourer, Motor Home & Holiday Home), SHOWER TRAYS, TAPS,
- AND SO MUCH MORE.
We can also perform the following Services while your tourer or motorhome is with us:
- VALET - PART & FULL
- EXTERIOR WASH - PART, FULL, ROOF, WINDOWS
- COLLECTION & RETURN TO SITE OR STORAGE ADDRESS.
Trust ENNIS with your pride and joy, call us 7 days a week on (01269) 832 381 to book in, or just for advice on any aspects of caravanning - we will try our best.