Is your service due? Use Ennis Caravans
Compass Casita 550 2018
The Casita is a caravan which is home from home, even the name Casita translates to "Little House".
Every need has been catered for in this range and they are cosy yet contemporary.
The Casita range comprises of 7 different caravans with the most-wanted layouts, including island and transverse bed options, including 3 x 8ft wide layouts offering a fantastic new and unique alternative to touring.
This 4 berth Compass Casita 550 has a twin front lounge, side kitchen, side washroom with seprate shower opposite and a rear fixed bed.
Interior Length: 5.78m / 19'0"
Exterior Body Length: 6.3m / 20'8"
Overall Width: 2.26m / 7'5"
MIRO: 1259kgs / 24.78cwt
MTPLM: 1412kgs / 27.79cwt
Key features of the 2018 Compass Casita:-
- Retractable bed on 550, 554 and 860 creating a compfortable day bed and 40cm additional floorspace during the day
- 4,3Kw dual gas/electric space saving Whale heating with quiet night time setting
- Aspire Mk2 oven, grill and dual fuel hob with glass lid and built in microwave
- Domestic style fridge freezer with 110L storage capacity (155L in Casita 840, 866 and 866)
- Radio tuner with MP3 connectivity, USB input with charging facility and speakers
- Balanced wheels for even wear and better fuel consumption
- Highflow submersible pump with Whale intelligent controller and automatic switch off when water runs out
- AL-KO galvanised chassis with AKS 3004 stabiliser and ATC trailer control system for performance and stability
- Whale iVan touchscreen intuitive control panel
- Revolutionary 'Strong-Lite' high strength aluminium one piece sides for additional strength and less weight.
- Spare wheel and underslung carrier
- 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- Panoramic Sky-scrape sunroof with internal LED ambient lighting and pleated night blind
- New style stone resistant front panel and locker
- Whale expance dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
- Craftsman built cabinetry with handcrafted dovetail drawers with quiet close overhead lockers