Is your service due? Use Ennis Caravans
Compass Camino 674 - 4 Berth
CAMINO 674 - DISPLAY MODEL IN STOCK
The award-winning Camino is a real head turner with its Blue Azures sides but the luxury doesn’t stop here, the internal specification is to a very high standard with space and practicality in abundance.
The specification includes Alde Central Heating and Water System, AL-KO ATC, AL-KO Diamond Standard Wheel Locks, Spare Wheel, External Gas Barbeque Point, Exterior Access Locker Door with 230v Socket, Sky-Scape Panoramic Sunroof and much, much more.
The Compass Camino 574 is a 4 berth twin axle caravan which has fixed single beds to the rear with a centrally located bathroom split on both sides of the caravan. The central area can be closed off from both the living area and the bedroom creating the perfect en-suite providing flexibility for couples and families.
Interior Length: 6340mm / 20'10"
Exterior Body Length: 6900mm / 22'8"
Overall Width: 2300mm / 7'7"
MIRO: 1617kgs / 31.83cwt
MTPLM: 1776kgs / 34.96cwt
- AL-KO Chassis with AKS 3004 stabiliser and ATC
- Strong-Lite Aluminium one-piece sides in ‘Blue Azure’
- Stone-chip resistant front panel and large gas locker
- Aero privacy flush-fit double-glazed side windows with pleated blinds and flyscreen
- Balanced wheels
- AL-KO Diamond Standard wheel lock(s)
- Spare wheel and underslung carrier
- External Gas barbecue point
- Exterior access locker door with 230V socket
- Sky-Scape panoramic sunroof
- Stargazer rooflight
- Alde 24hr central and water heating system
- Alde Load Monitor – never trip out your electrics!
- Grade III Thermal Insulation for year-round use
- Aquaclean upholstery – wipes clean with water
- Safefront PetFriendly upholstery – both hypoallergenic and snag-proof!
- OZIO Upholstery – cool in Summer, warm in Winter
- Dual fuel hob
- Microwave -
40L On-board water tank – gives 80L continuous water supply
- Aquasource water line
- Ecocamel Orbit water-saving shower
- Back-lit bathroom vanity mirror
- Retractable bed – creating 40cm extra floorspace in daytime mode (excl. 674)
- Craftsman-built cabinetry with positive locking
KEY FEATURES NEW FOR 2019 SEASON
- Exterior Graphics
- Rear panel
- Improved wheel spats
- Contemporary interior design and luxurious ‘Miramar’ upholstery
- LED reading lights
- New style switches and sockets
- Fixed drawer handles
- New style bathroom accessories and extra towel hooks
- `Rose Metallic’ kitchen splashback
- New style oven and grill
- Clothes dryer in shower cubicle
- Domestic style heated towel rail