Is your service due? Use Ennis Caravans
Compass Casita 860 - 4 Berth
The Casita is a caravan which is home from home, even the name Casita translates to "Little House".
Every need has been catered for in this range and they are cosy yet contemporary.
The Casita range comprises of 7 different caravans with the most-wanted layouts, including island and transverse bed options, including 3 x 8ft wide layouts offering a fantastic new and unique alternative to touring.
This 4 berth Compass Casita 860 is a twin axle 8ft wide model featuring a rear bedroom with transverse bed which is bright and airy. The bedroom is separated from the vast living room by a family bathroom split on either side which can convert into an en-suite.
Interior Length: 6390mm / 21'0"
Exterior Body Length: 6950mm / 22'10"
Overall Width: 2450mm / 8'00"
MIRO: 1491kgs / 29.35cwt
MTPLM: 1800kgs / 35.43cwt
Key features of the 2019 Compass Casita:-
Range includes standard-width and 8ft-wide layouts
- AL-KO Chassis with AKS 3004 stabiliser and ATC
- Strong-Lite Aluminium one-piece sides – up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- Stone-chip resistant front panel
- Balanced wheels
- Spare wheel and underslung carrier
- Sky-Scape panoramic sunroof
- Whale® 4.3kW dual fuel heating - runs on gas, electric or both
- Whale® Expanse dual fuel 8L underslung water heater
- Whale® iVan® touch screen control
- Grade III Thermal Insulation for year-round use
- Aquaclean upholstery – simply wipes clean with water
- OZIO Upholstery – cool in Summer, warm in Winter
- Dual fuel hob
- Retractable bed – creating 40cm extra floorspace in daytime mode (550, 554 and 860 models) - Craftsman-built cabinetry with positive locking
NEW FOR 2019 SEASON
- Contemporary interior design and luxurious ‘Daytona’ upholstery
- Adjustable, individually switched Chrome LED reading lights to front lounge
- New style switches and sockets
- New style locker door handles
- New style bathroom accessories and extra towel hooks
- New style oven and grill
- Ecocamel Orbit water-saving shower